Final

This assignment was extremely challenging. I definitely learned to not trust computers and always save everything in multiple places. I unfortunately had to re-edit everything and put it all back together because first draft became ‘corrupted’ on my computer. All the files turned into clicking noises. Starting over was extremely discouraging but since I had it on soundcloud, (which wouldn’t let me download it unless I wanted to get a membership for a year), I was able to listen to it and piece it together to be relatively the same. I tried to make it sound as smooth as possible and not have any bits be louder than the others. I wish I could have spent more time actually improving it, rather than rescuing it. I really wanted to find sound effects online, but they didn’t seem easy to find, and the ones I did find were nothing at all what I was looking for. Overall, I learned a lot in this experience, and not just about the program. I know I have improved a lot since when I first started using it but I personally don’t find it as easy to use as the other programs we have been using in class.  I think I am happy with the final product, even though there were a lot of places I could have taken it, but considering having to redo it, I think it turned out pretty good.

 

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s